Krones Group Annual Report 2022
Krones published its 2022 Annual Report and confirmed its preliminary figures.
- Krones grew strongly in 2022. Revenue went up by 15.8% year on year to €4,209.3 million.
- Due to very high customer demand, order intake improved by 34.0% to €5,782.8 million. The order backlog reached €3,466.4 million (up 83.1%).
- Krones further strengthened profitability. EBITDA improved by 19.4% in 2022 to €373.3 million. The EBITDA margin increased from 8.1% in the previous year (excluding one-off effects) to 8.9%.
- The company generated free cash flow of €371.0 million in the reporting year (previous year: €203.3 million). ROCE increased to 14.1% (previous year: 10.0%).
- In view of the positive business performance, Krones intends to pay a dividend for 2022 of €1.75 per share (previous year: €1.40 per share).
- For the full year 2023, the Executive Board forecasts revenue growth of 8% to 11% with an improved EBITDA margin of 9% to 10% and ROCE of 15% to 17%.