By monitoring your lines in real time and presenting the collected data in a clear and concise manner, you benefit from meaningful key figures which enable you to identify optimisation potential and to derive valid forecasts.
It's your choice: Digital Services from Krones - in the Cloud or on-premise
The advantages of the Cloud
- Connected directly to the Krones Ecosystem: You will increase the performance of your line by using and learning from your collected production data.
- Use licence instead of software purchase: Benefit from significant cost advantages, also as they can utilise the solutions across multiple lines and plants.
- Using a subscription model: Receive regular automatic updates and upgrades with new features.
Advantages of on-premise
- Profiting from experience: You are relying on a proven system which has been used on the market for many years and which contains a correspondingly large number of sophisticated functions.
- Completely in your hands: You buy the software and install it in your own data processing centre. This way, not only is the data managed locally at your premises and by you, but the solutions can be used even without an Internet connection.
- Individual configuration possible: Depending on the application, our software can be individually adjusted to your needs.
Visualisation of key performance indicators
Our Cloud solution: Share2Act Performance
An incomplete or non-transparent data record is now a thing of the past thanks to Performance. This service provides you with a live overview of the current status of your machine and also visualises the most important KPIs of your production process. Thus, you can find out exactly which areas have the untapped potential to continue increasing your line productivity.
Diagnostics for your filling line
On-Premise: SitePilot Line Diagnostics
SitePilot Line Diagnostics is the perfect tool for everyone who really wants to know exactly what is going on. This software gathers all the data relating to quality, costs and performance for individual machines or complete lines, and summarises the results in clear reports.